WOW! I am sorry no updates. Life is so busy with school! We are getting in the swing of things slowly. I can't believe that we have been back to school for a month now. Mikayla is loving school too. This is a picture of her last week when I got to take her. She is standing by her locker!

We have had a very busy month. Mikayla is now sleeping in a big girl bed.

We also took a trip to Illinois for our nephews 2nd birthday. We stayed at a the hotel that James mom works at and went to the indoor water park. Mikayla loved the water slides once she tried them.

So we have had lots of fun in the month of September. Mikayla is loving school...her class has 10 boys and then her and 1 other girl. She doesn't seem to mind. I am posting a few more pictures of her from the month. We also enjoyed going down to the Art Prize in downtown GR. This weekend we are headed to the pumpkin patch...we are looking forward to it...and hoping for good weather.

Down at the Art Prize in front of the GRAM water fall!

One of the top ten-the Nessie-on the Grand River! VERY COOL!

Mikayla's family homework for school. She had to decorate a pumpkin! We ripped paper and glued it to the pumpkin.
No comments:
Post a Comment