Well not there is any excuse for my horrible job of posting on the blog...but our life seems like it has been super crazy and it all started the Thursday before Labor Day. I got a call at 8 am on the Thursday before Labor Day-5 days before school starts-that there was a 1st grade job opening in my district! I was planning on teaching preschool again this year and my classroom was right next to Mikayla's classroom! Feeling so blessed at the opportunity to be at her school with her every day made this a very difficult decision. BUT moving to 1st grade was a huge benefit financially for our family-so I had to make the move. The day before this James had lost his job and decided to go to college to get his degree in Computer Software and Networking. So this job transfer was a huge benefit for our family. So within 24 hours I packed up my classroom with the help of family and friends and moved to my new classroom at West. We began unpacking and getting prepared in my new classroom. Thankful for my wonderful family for spending the weekend helping me. WE did end the weekend having a little fun at the Noorman family cottage. It didn't turn out to be a very nice evening, but the kids and boys had a fun time going out on the boat and on their way back in they saw a double rainbow...check out the pictures below.
Here is Mikayla on her 1st day of preschool. She has her 2 same teachers Mrs. Mary and Mrs. Sheri again this year. While I miss not being able to see her everyday, I know that she is in good hands and she LOVES going to school everyday!
After doing gymnastics all summer and Mikayla loving it, we decided to do Gymnastics every Monday during the school year! While it is making for busy Mondays it is worth it when I watch her smile and having fun bouncing around on the gymnastics equipment. This is a few pictures of her on her first class in September!
I am going to work on getting some more post up...but right now I am working on my thesis and trying to keep up with my school work. Life is crazy...but we are having fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment