Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Our little BUTTERFLY!

Mikayla celebrated Halloween at school on October 28th! Then we headed to Rockford, Illinois to celebrate and visit our new nephew. I haven't downloaded the pictures from Trick or Treating and visiting our new nephew...but here is a few pictures of Mikayla dressed in her costume for her Halloween Party at school! She had lots of fun! This might be one of my favorite costumes she has worn!

 Ready to go!
At school and ready for the party!

Walking in the parade with her teacher Mrs. Mary!

Class photo! I love the variety of costumes!

Stuffing a glove with popcorn and candy corn!

After the party when she got home with a painted pumpkin on her face! This is the first time she has allowed someone to paint something on her face-normally it is on their hand! I love how she tries new things at school!

Close up shot of the pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment