Mikayla's birthday tends to fall on Spring Break every year! I will never forget that fateful day almost 5 years ago when I went in for a routine Dr. appointment at 24 weeks pregnant and walked out on bedrest because my cervix had shortened! After spending my first weekend of Spring Break on bed rest I went into the Dr. for another ultrasound and check and he told me my cervix looked much better but he still wanted me to take it easy. The next night my water broke and the rollercoaster began! 2 days later Mikayla Rose entered this world at 25 weeks 2 days gestation! It has been an amazing journey and on her actual birthday I will do a update of the past 5 years!
But here is the birthday fun at Mikayla's school!
The princess cupcake cake! With a light-up princess! Great option for easy serving at school!
Mikayla and her friend Britney-the only 2 girls in the classroom!
Mikayla showing off her birthday crown and sticker!
The whole class singing Happy Birthday to Mikayla! Then she got to make a wish and blow out the candle!
5 Birthday hugs!
Eating the yummy chocolate cupcake!
Doesn't it seem so crazy that it's been 5 years already!!!
ReplyDelete