Thursday, July 14, 2011

Trip to Rockford

So while I was in Portland with my mom, James and Mikayla took a road trip to Rockford to visit James family. They had a great time and it is amazing how much bigger Zayden gets each time we see him. James took some very cute pictures of Zayden who was about 8 months old at the time. Along with spending time with family-James took Mikayla and Zechariah (3 years old) to Monkey Joe's. They had a great time.

 Lola (Grandma-James mom) with the grandkids-Mikayla, Zayden and Zechariah!
 Zechariah and Mikayla at Monkey Joe's!
 Climbing and Sliding!


 Zayden-8 months old! So smiley! I just love the one with the hard hat on!
Mikayla and Zecharia playing hockey!
  
Mikayla with some of the dogs!
At first I was nervous about James traveling without me, but everything went really well and Mikayla had a great time! I think it helped her keep her mind of my being gone and she loved spending time with her cousins, aunt, uncle and grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment