This past weekend James and I headed up to Traverse for my cousins wedding. We left Mikayla with my mom-which she had a wonderful time and didn't seem to miss us a bit-thanks Mom for taking her for us! This was the first time James and I had both left Mikayla for 2 nights-but it was a much needed little get away and we had a great time just the two of us. We enjoyed our time at the wedding and had fun spending time with the Norman family-which always brings lots of laughs, dancing and good times. Here are a few pictures of the beautiful wedding!
.JPG)
Jonquil and her dad walking down the aisle...the day started with thunderstorms, but by the time the wedding started the sun was shining and it was gorgeous out!
Saying their vows!
Mr and Mrs. Christopher Norman!
Jonquil with her two beautiful boys! We are so happy to welcome them to our family!
.JPG)
.JPG)
The flowers and cake were spectacular. I loved the color scheme!
.JPG)
James and I with our coordinating outfits!
No comments:
Post a Comment