So a few weekends ago I helped surprise one of my longest and best friends Kristi with a sprinkle shower. She already has 2 beautiful girls and is expecting her 3rd child that is going to be a little boy. She was in some need of some blue things. So her sister and I but our thoughts together and pulled off a surprise shower for Kristi-which I might add is hard to do when Kristi is always in the know. Here are few highlights of the day!
The awesome cake made by Amy-same lady that made Mikayla's Dora cake. It turned out awesome and tasted delicious too!
The SURPRISE-her face says it all and she even cried tears(which Kari and I were hoping for). So glad I could be a part of the day!
Kristi with the party planners.
The diaper cake I made-it turned out so cute!
One of the cute outfits I got her-with doggies on it.
The blanket that Kari made. It is beautiful!
What a fun day it was and Kari and I had a great time planning the party. Can't wait to meet this little guy and see how his sisters adjust to having a little boy in the house. Congratulations Kristi and Jason-we look forward to meeting the newest addition to the Vugteveen family!
So bummed I missed it. Looks like a great time! Way to go pulling off the surprise!
ReplyDelete